nanog mailing list archives

Re: mfst.com www

From: alex () nac net
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:19:30 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know the pricing structure for the ATM MaeEast? Where is it?
Who's
in it?

We're just about to so something there, ia m curious.

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Richard Irving wrote:

Kyle, I am on both ATM naps, and I am on some legacy FDDI.
Even if you just picked up your existing peers, and the routes
were taken from the ATM fabric it would be worth it.

I am more than willing to meet you ate MAE-E ATM.

I am also interested in meeting DLR () bungi com.

Say the word and we'll meet you at west, as well.

First one's on will get all those wonderful MAE routes,
without the "joy" of the shared fabric.

(I would be more than willing to meet AIS.net there, as well..)