nanog mailing list archives

Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

From: Takashi Arano <arano () byd ocn ad jp>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 09:32:43 +0900

At 00:50 98/09/08 +0900, Emiko KOYAMA wrote:
In Japan, as presented in NANOG11, we have JANOG meeting 2 times a year,
everything is discussed in Japanese though.
(Next meeting will be in Kyoto 18 December 1998)
http://www.janog.gr.jp

#to subscribe JANOG mailing list , you may sent to janog-ctl () janog gr jp to
#write "subscribe" at SUBJECT field.

Any questions reguarding JANOG, please contact to Mr.Takashi Arano
arano () ntt ocn ne jp.

JANOG has an official contact address secretariat () janog gr jp.
Of course, any question can be asked personally to me as Emiko wrote.

Takashi Arano
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, Corp
Email: arano () byd ocn ad jp, Phone:+81-3-5353-2016