nanog mailing list archives

Re: Yet another way to look

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 03:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

For your viewing pleasure I've taken the 7-Sep-98 ASN delegation file
from the ARIN ftp site and stuffed it into the RDI.INT zone.

aside from the formatting issues, this would be quite useful.  there are a
number of applications which have needed an AS number to name mapping.

do tell us if this will be completed and will be maintained accurately.

randy

        I've had two -strong- "pointless" and five "cool!"
        I've got to figure out a couple small points and then
        it will auto-run off the various RIR databases on a regular
        basis. Its as complete as the ARIN list is and as accurate.

--bill