nanog mailing list archives

RE: Gigarouter

From: Greg Mirsky <gmirsky () nexabit com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:17:45 -0400

My apologies to those offended by my note. I wouldn't argue about
terminology so much. If GRF and GSR get into Gigarouter category - fine
with me and my sincere congrats to all. What I've ment was that, as you
all know, there are M40 out there and it's only the beginning of new and
exciting era. And it wasn't 'vendor's shpil'.

        Again, sorry and good luck in pumping these Gigabytes!

                Greg