nanog mailing list archives

Re: [YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

From: Brett_Watson () enron net
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:20:48 -0700

On 10/06/98 08:14:00 PM Michael Dillon  wrote:

Also, to be legitimately multihomed is to be a participant in the core of
the Internet. One could probably come up with a definition of what
technical standards must be met in order to participate in the Internet
core and then extrapolate legitimacy from that. Two 14.4kbps upstream
providers wouldn't fit the bill.

where is the "core" of the internet?  i'd like to connect to it.

Note that I am not now and never have been a sheriff in the state of
Kansas. I am actually somebody else who does not work for Best.

i *am* from kansas but what's that got to do with the discussion?  do i get
points for that? :)

-brett