nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus / Clue problems

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:06:39 -0500

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 10:23:46AM -0800, Steve Noble wrote:

that work was/is not being done on the issue.  Once Exodus spent the time
assembling and presenting the information to the customer, their job was done.
It is now up to the customer to speak (or not speak) about the issue.

I'm not saying Exodus wasn't working on it. I would have just like to hear
some confirmation. A one-line message would have been cool.

And yes, I think a discussion of how ISP's deal with problems like this
is a good idea.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."