nanog mailing list archives

Re: RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

From: Mike Reno <mreno () earthlink net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:45:19 +0000

It seems to be the same email address each time.
Something along the lines of nosuchemail () worldnic com
I would suspect it is read by someone on their staff unless it aliases over
to /dev/null.
Try going thru the process of registering a domain on the worldnic.com site
and you will see that both the email address and fax number are optional.

-=Mike Reno=-