nanog mailing list archives

Re: Linux router (don't laugh)

From: Joe Shaw <jshaw () insync net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:25:15 -0600 (CST)

And for the record, if you read the first sentence of the post, I said
that this wasn't directed to just you, but to all the people who find it
necessary to talk smack about free UNIX-like operating systems.

Joseph Shaw        - jshaw () insync net
NetAdmin/Security  - Insync Internet Services
Free UNIX advocate - "I hack, therefore I am."