nanog mailing list archives

[Fwd: [Fwd: More amplifier blocks]]

From: Jan Czmok <czmok () ipf de>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 19:50:47 +0200

--- Begin Message --- From: Leigh Porter <leigh () wisper net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 18:30:44 +0000
Jan Czmok wrote:

Look, there are networks from your blocks in that !!!

195.89.1
and 195.89.255

!!!!

Subject: Re: More amplifier blocks
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 12:27:20 -0400
From: chris <chris () org org>
To: nanog () merit edu
alpha net>

Here's a small subset of a packet log received from a rather large
attack Friday.  The second field is the number of packets received
from the /24s in the time the log spans.

Hiya,

I see some Wisper networks are in that list, My apologies for this!
All our routers (Apart from one I just found :) have  been fixed. The
blocks used may have been customer's networks in which case there
is not too much we can do apart from reccomendations :-(

My apologies anyway.

--
Leigh Porter

--- End Message ---