nanog mailing list archives

Re: Local Exchanges?

From: Joel Sadler <null () alaska net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:08:42 -0900 (AKST)

Agreed. As Sharif pointed out, there's really no reason to reinvent the
wheel. I've sent a note to Bill to see what we can work out. Guess I
should've approached this a different way, as all I'd like to do is have a
central location where people can get info about local exchanges.

I have gotten 4 msgs from people that aren't listed on Bill's page tho, so
at least I've got something to add to his existing pages.

Please follow-up to nodlist () nodewarrior net.

Joel Sadler             | "Hacker Tourism: Travel to exotic places
Ex-Indentured Servant   | in search of sights and sensations that only
null () alaska net              | would be of interest to a geek." - Neal Stephenson