nanog mailing list archives

Re: THE END (was: Re: Internic hosage (fwd))

From: Dean Robb <pceasy () norfolk infi net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:06:52 -0500

At 13:22 3/22/98 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
On Sat, Mar 21, 1998 at 08:46:38PM -0500, Dean Robb wrote:
My dear Mr. Anderson...you have an axe to grind, and fact/reality won't
sway you.  You also can't argue logically, as the above proves.  Since you
have proven yourself a fool, and I have no time for fools, I'll not respond
to any further silly things you want to say.  The questions posed are
rhetorical, left as an exercise for the reader in determining the validity
of your statements.

Round one to Robb, on a TKO.

Let's not have a round two, ok, gentlemen?

Having once again proved that you cannot underestimate the power of human
stupidity, I store my gloves.  I like *intelligent* discourse, not
discombubulated ramblings.

Spam:  it's not just for breakfast anymore....

Dean Robb
PC-Easy
On-site computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]