nanog mailing list archives

NetStat Parser/Client

From: feh <feh () wwwlab com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:17:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

A few weeks ago someone mentioned that InterWeather was going to release their client code for network monitoring.
While they don't yet exist, NetStat.Net's client code and parser are both available for download from
http://netstat.net/

The code uses ping to measure latency and loss and presents the data in an intelligible way. The code is covered under
the GNU GPL. If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I hope you find this information
useful. Thanks for your time,

Roddy Richards     |  NetStat.Net - The Internet Status Operation
roddy () netstat net  |  http://netstat.net/