nanog mailing list archives

Re: check-contact

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:21:03 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

I would be happy to try your script and make sure it generates
the right addresses and not more for cases in the RIPE DB.
Never ever use the changed: attribute to send mail!

Then perhaps you can tell me how to get the email adresses of the contacts
in the Ripe database. Most of the time they seem to be left out.

Anyway, since you dont want to have changed:-lines emailed I have changed
the scripts accordingly. I have also simplified the change of
whois-clients from the one I am using. Read the READ.ME.

New place is ftp://swm.pp.se/pub/misc/checkcontact-0.2.tgz

-----
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se