nanog mailing list archives

Re: echo echo

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 14:06:27 -0400

        For your .procmailrc:
# from the procmailex man page, this is supposed to weed out duplicate
# messages.
:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| formail -D 16384 msgid.cache

        I've not seen these because of that.  Sounds like a problem at the
packet replication site.  Merit?

        - Jared

On Wed, Jul 01, 1998 at 11:52:39AM -0600, Hui-Hui Hu wrote:

I'm getting duplicate messages -- anyone else?

% grep "NANOG WARNING" *
#2943:[NANOG WARNING: This document contains neither directions on contacting
#2953:[NANOG WARNING: This document contains neither directions on contacting

% grep "If there is enough interest" *
#2954:  If there is enough interest in revisting what PIER has done or might
#2955:  If there is enough interest in revisting what PIER has done or might
#2956:  If there is enough interest in revisting what PIER has done or might

(not to single Chris' or bill's messages out or anything)

---
Tung-Hui Hu (HH26)          415.840.0631          http://arcfour.com

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net
Nether Net   | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/