nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco scripts??

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () vix com>
Date: 08 Jul 1998 16:29:19 -0700

Does anyone know where I can get ahold of some sort of script that querys
the routers via SNMP that shows the running configs on them?  I want to
have a web based interface that ONLY shows the running configs.  I am aware
of the built in http server that is on the routers, but I would rather do
it via SNMP .  Any information would be appreciated.

I know someone said it can be done with SNMP but we don't do it that way here.

http://www.vix.com/rtrmon/
http://www.vix.com/vulture/

Both of these were paid for by Genuity but are freely redistributable.
--
Paul Vixie
La Honda, CA                    "Many NANOG members have been around