nanog mailing list archives

Re: New NAP

From: Joe Shaw <jshaw () insync net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 02:36:40 -0600 (CST)

I know this is a little late (I was on my honeymoon), but we're also
running the Compaq NAP here in Houston, TX.  And yes, MFS seems to be
really anxious to cut costs and deal with competing efforts such as ours,
but the fact that they can cut prices that drasticly does make one think.
However, I'm for anything that makes the exchange of data on a local
geographical area whether it's run by Insync/Compaq or whoever.

Oh, and for information on the NAP, contact curtisj () insync net.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw () insync net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services