nanog mailing list archives

Re: Attack of the Killer Spam

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () Relcom EU net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:53:53 +0300 (MSK)

I collect some spammer accountibng here; and I saw a lot of spam been
sent from UUnet's, MCI's and Sprint's dialup addresses to some
mail-relays. If someone want to get this collected spam messages, I can
do it for him in near future.

PS. Don't kill anyone, but investigate him and poisone him to the
half-live state -:). It's the best idea I know...

But I don't think it's the best place for the such discussions.