nanog mailing list archives

Re: Timeout problems in Cancun room

From: "Susan R. Harris" <srh () merit edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:48:10 -0500 (EST)

It's not a problem with the local LAN, but rather with connectivity
outside the building, and we're optimistic about getting it fixed!
                --Susan Harris

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Andy McConnell wrote:

I've noticed (and so has everyone at the table I'm sitting at!) there are
sporadic timeouts on the local LAN.  Is this because there are more than 4
or 5 hubs daisy chaned supporting more than a few hosts?

-Andy

--
Andy McConnell       $B%"%s%G%#(B $B%^%C%3%M%k(B
Network Architect, NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.