nanog mailing list archives

RE: product lit spams

From: "Christian Kuhtz" <ck () bellsouth net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:33:14 -0400

May I suggest: abuse () bellsouth net?

If you guys got specific issues of non-responsiveness or blatant
wrong-doing, let me know, otherwise, this is a waste of all of our time.
There are several people working abuse () bellsouth net and I'll walk over
personally if there's something really wrong and find out what's up with it.
So, speak up or hold your piece/peace.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz, BellSouth Corp., Sr. Network Architect  <ck () bellsouth net>
1100 Ashwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30338                        <ck () gnu org>