nanog mailing list archives

Re: Generation of traffic in "settled" peering arrangement

From: John Curran <jcurran () bbnplanet com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:05:53 -0400

At 10:05 PM 08/24/1998 -0500, Tracy J. Snell wrote:

Everytime we have been SMURFed BBN/GTEI has been unwilling to do anything
to help us. Either filters or aiding in hunting down the SMURFer. My
experience is BBN doesn't help it's customers trace down SMURFers.

Strange...  I see tickets opened and worked on for these events;
it's certainly the case that we work them when notified.  If you
forward me email from the last time this happened, I can hunt down
the confusion.

/John