nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Services

From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, The world ended an hour ago. Where were you? wrote:

And they're a problem with the current WHOIS which is used for DNS
registrations, but we still use WHOIS to look up domain information. I say,
let's put the thing into place, because it IS a workable (if not perfect)
solution, and we can always make improvements.

While not the most elegant solution to the problem, anyone can modify
their whois client to lookup via multiple whois servers.

--
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael () memra com