nanog mailing list archives

RE: Seattle Sprint outage - update?

From: Peter Murray <pete () fast net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 18:58:52 -0500

I've not had any problems recently getting through to knowledgeable
people at Sprint via their Virginia call center. Try (800) 232-6895, and
select option 3. I was talking with one of the fellows there on Friday
afternoon, and he was fully aware of the fiber cut.

Best Regards,

-Pete

Pete Murray - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
pete () fast net  (610) 954-5200 - http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions