nanog mailing list archives

Re: cflowd utils

From: Brad Roldan <broldan () corp hp com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Matthew Petach wrote:

ftp://engr.ans.net/

was enough of a starting point for me.  I've spent this
week writing perl scripts to chunk up the output, spit
it out into useful files, CGI scripts so that management
can view the summarized data from web pages, and forms
for doing queries against it.  Next week I'll start
selectively graphing certain AS speaker->listener pairs
using MRTG.   If people are interested, I can put my
scripts up on the web.

  I think it would be great if you could share your work with us! I, for
one, am very interested.

Brad

--
Brad Roldan                                             Hewlett Packard
Network Engineer                                        Palo Alto, Ca