nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Services

From: Anne Louise Gockel <agockel () arin net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:21:03 -0400 (EDT)

Due to the concern expressed by our network community, we have reviewed
our maintenance procedures.  The ARIN external services *will* be
available this weekend.  We will use alternate methods for routine
updates that will minimize the impact on our external services.

Please send questions or comments to <noc () arin net>.  Thank you.

                                -Anne Louise Gockel
                                ARIN Technical Support

--
Anne Louise Gockel
American Registry for Internet Numbers          Internet: agockel () arin net