nanog mailing list archives

Re: Flamed for off topic...

From: James Aldridge <jhma () millhams co uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 19:14:42 +0200

Michael Dillon <michael () priori net> wrote:
Alas, I too do not have an immediate refernce although I have seen this
list referenced before as the European analog of the NANOG list. Perhaps
one of you omniscient Europeans could set us straight as to whether such a
list does exist and if not, why not. After all, some of us North Americans
might be interested in poking our noses into your side of the pond once in
a while...

There's a nice quiet list, currently disturbed only by Tony Bates' weekly
CIDR reports, for the European Operators Forum <eof-list () ripe net>

--James