nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spammer Bust

From: Rick Horowitz - Network Administrator <admin () psnw com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 17:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Phil Howard wrote:

PSI can choose who they do business with.  If PSI was reselling to Cyberpromo
then I'd have no qualms about blocking the entirety of PSI.  Earthlink may
well be elevated to near Cyberpromo if all of what I hear about continues.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone quit targetting networks and started
targetting spammers?  No...wait...I've a better idea.  Let's abolish the
Internet.  That'll put an end to these pesky internetworking problems.

Rick Horowitz
Network Administrator
ProtoSource Network             A Division of ProtoSource Corporation
Voice: (209) 490-8600 or (800) 426-8638        2300 Tulare, Suite 210
Fax: (209) 490-8630                            Fresno, CA  93721-2226
Data: Call us for your local access number!       http://www.psnw.com