nanog mailing list archives

Re: dear bog

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () priori net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 12:05:52 -0800

On Nov 19, Paul A Vixie <paul () vix com> wrote:

I think there are plenty of people here willing to donate the time and the
machinery for this, but the question remains: is MERIT willing to put it in
place and let the volunteers run it?

        And if not, is MERIT willing to close this list, and accept
        a list housed elsewhere as the "official" NANOG mailing list?

        The NANOG organizers at MERIT are as close to in charge as we
        get around here, so it really is up to them....

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."