nanog mailing list archives

Re: hmm..

From: Henry Linneweh <linneweh () concentric net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 19:48:22 -0800

I just received about half A dozen very pathetic responses for my showing what

an internet user thinks when he/she receives spam mail. It was an example, and

while my career spans 20 years since the days of arpanet at Nasa Ames. I
did not expect such A childish and disrespectful response!

Henry R. Linneweh
Network Applications Engineer

James D. Butt wrote:

Is it just me or..

I just received 2 "Welcome to nanog" messages and then this...a bounce..
Is someone playing with us?