nanog mailing list archives

Re: Announcing new route (What besides BGP?)

From: Bradley Reynolds <brad () b63695 student cwru edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:35:10 -0500 (EST)

Once upon a time, I used to also have to enter a new route into the raddb.
Unfortunately, it's been some time since I have done that and am
uncertain of the state of the raddb and whether or not it is still in
use.  Or, if it has been replaced/supplemented with something else.  Is
there a FAQ I should have bookmarked which contains this information?  Or,
if there isn't could someone point me in the right direction?

Half of the information in the raddb is outdated and erroneous.

brad reynolds
ber () cwru edu
"Faith:  not wanting to know what is true."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche