nanog mailing list archives

Re: moderated NANOG?

From: Aleph One <aleph1 () dfw net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 14:33:18 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Paul A Vixie wrote:

However, if someone makes a "mod.nanog" mailing list and feeds it by reading
the regular NANOG list and forwarding (with original headers) all articles
which are not written by (or which follow up to) Fleming and Denninger, then
I for one would switch my subscription to the "mod.nanog" list.  You would of
course have to forward "mod.nanog" articles back to the real NANOG list so
that those who want to see *everything* can do so.

Ack. I second this. This is starting to look like cypherpunks: a large
number of kooks, lots of politics and back-stabbing, and little
information. No need to vote for a moderator, that will just create more
traffic. If you think you have what it takes, set the list up and announce
it.

Aleph One / aleph1 () dfw net
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01