nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Meeting

From: "David R. Conrad" <davidc () apnic net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 13:37:48 +0900

     haven't you realized yet that you are a pawn of the military
industrial complex conspiracy to deny the presence of aliens from outer
space here to harvest humans for food by restricting control of root
nameservers?

You forgot the reverse vampires, who are in league with the space
aliens as part of the massive government conspiracy. They're simply
trying to eliminate "dinner." No-one's being harvested; that theory
turned out to be a misinterpretation of a dusty cook-book cover.

Excuse me.  They prefer to be called "saucer people".  I suspect you'll
be hearing from the lawyers of the Saucer People Anti-Defamation League
momentarily (as soon as they figure out how to turn off recursion on
their Linux box so they can rejoin the Andromeda Galaxy root nameserver
confederation).

Regards,
-drc