nanog mailing list archives

Re: LAST CALL NANOG MEETING JUNE 5 & 6

From: Venkat Rangan <venkatr () vitalsigns com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:08:23 -0700

Pam Ciesla wrote:

Registration cut-off date is May 28th. Payment of $100 due by May 28th.
Attendees registered but not paid by the 28th will be charged $120. There
is a $20 fee for cancelations after the 28th.

Pam,

I've paid and have registered for the meeting, but now I would like
to cancel my registration. Please remove my name from the attendee
list. I could not locate a "Cancel Registration" form on the web site,
so I am sending you an email for it.

Thanks,

-venkat

Venkat Rangan                         venkatr () vitalsigns com
Principal Architect                   (408) 980-8844
VitalSigns Software Inc.              http://www.vitalsigns.com