nanog mailing list archives

re: class B for sale

From: "Brett L. Hawn" <blh () nol net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 14:17:44 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Michael Dillon wrote:

There are no leaders of the Internet. The problems are *YOUR* problems and
it is *YOUR* responsibility to solve them as much as anyone else's. As
always, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

You know, that last line is so overused its sad to see someone I would like
to think is intelligent use it. I as a person am not capable of changing the
way things work at ARIN or across the internet as a whole, but yet I am not
the problem either. I'm at best a bystander watching you people play your
silly games and pointing out what I think is right or wrong.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]