nanog mailing list archives

Re: cache parms

From: Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:35:11 +0800

Hello Randy,

I'll forward this note to ircache () nlanr net. This has the vast majority of the serious caching community - mainly
outside of the US.

Barry

Randy Bush wrote:

Is anyone aware of *specific* cache sites which forcefully ignore page
expiration in a way which would throw off content providers' hit counting?
If so, I would like to talk with the cache admin to understand a few things.

randy

--
--