nanog mailing list archives

RE: Public Relations

From: Jacques Vidrine <nectar () staff communique net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:30:37 -0500

Wait, the only noise I'm interested in is personal attacks.  The more
ridiculous the better.  I still chuckle about the pink bunny rabbit
thing.

Of course, I'd prefer no noise, but if we have some non-operational
content, I vote that it be made up of absurd personal attacks as much as
possible.  Oh, and "administrivia" such as this note.

:-)

Jacques Vidrine <nectar () staff communique net>