nanog mailing list archives

Re: contracts and damages, was: BOOM! there goes WorldCom

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:29:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, William Allen Simpson wrote:

OK, sounds like you exercized due diligence.  What kind of contract
language specified multiple paths for those 3 circuits you paid for?

And how much liquidated damages for an outage did you specify?

Could you please let us all know how long it takes for WorldCom to pay up?

Hehehe, I will also add the 2 circuits we lost into NYC today. Our legal
people are working on this now, I will let you know how it works out.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16