nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lots of UUNet outages and instabilities

From: fehnb () jerseycape net (Robert J. Fehn Sr.)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 00:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

Feel lucky, we there for 4 hours last week.... Sigh....

      Speaking of UUNet problems, we just came back after three hours
in a black hole....aaargh!

                                      David

M. David Leonard, Director     public Internet for western Massachusetts
ShaysNet.COM                   Daniel Shays - Shays' Rebellion (1786-7)
mdl () equinox ShaysNet COM    affordable rural access
413/772-2923                   109 59 509

Robert J. Fehn Sr.,President and CEO
Senior Systems Engineer, Jersey Cape Information Systems Inc.
"Access, Engineering, Microwave Links, Consulting, Design."