nanog mailing list archives

RE: "1997, the Year of the Backhoe" ...Re: Fiber Cut In Sterling VA.

From: Erik Muller <nc0773 () corp netcom com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

As much as I hate to contribute to this thread, I have to post this as well:
http://www.23.com/backhoe/

(Besides, shouldn't you just be procmailing this thread already? ;)

Erik Muller, Network Administrator                      nc0773 () noc netcom net
NETCOM Network Operations Center        NETCOM On-Line Communication Services