nanog mailing list archives

Re: random thoughts on how I can prevent spammers from using my net

From: Barry Shein <bzs () world std com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:43:27 -0500

We have had a similar pricing policy for years and have collected on
it, a few times in the $1000 range.

On January 20, 1997 at 17:07 dorn () atlanta net (ALAN DORN HETZEL, Jr.) wrote:
     Great idea.

     How many people have you collected on? :)

     - Jared

             None yet.  Haven't gotten contract language written
             for it yet.  That's why I'm bouncing it around here
             before I go to that stage...

                     -Dorn

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs () world std com          | http://www.std.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989