nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?

From: owen () DeLong SJ CA US (Owen DeLong)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:33:31 -0800 (PST)

YEAH!  YEAH!  That'll teach em!  Don't sell to a customer because of
what they do with the network.  I guess I should stop selling routers to
certain schools because they filter Usenet groups.  CENSORSHIP!  And
you know, the US Military buys a lot of Bay switches and Cisco routers,
so I guess we should boycott both vendors because they use weapons of mass
destruction.  And I heard Cabletron has a deal with the Devil.

Here, let me buy you a clue.

-Jon

Well, AS 666 is owned by the ARMY Weapons Systems Test Center.

Owen