nanog mailing list archives

Re: It Continues...Sprint Is played the fool...

From: Tom Glover <tomg () boiled egg com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 06:41:07 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Barry Shein wrote:

[snip]

Pardon me but this has been going on three days and I'm getting
awfully cranky and absolutely staggered at how eager people are to
leap up and say "why bother us with this, it's not our problem!", it's
kinda like dealing with dead people.

I have to concur with Barry in this. An excerpt from the NANOG charter
states:-

"Discuss specific implementation issues which require cooperation and
coordination among network service providers to ensure the stability of
overall service to the network users. "

I believe Barry's problem falls into this category.

--
Regards,
Tom