nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exchange updates

From: bmanning () ISI EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:40:36 -0800 (PST)

It would *great* if an English version of this page existed.  :-/

- paul

At 03:43 PM 2/4/97 -0800, bmanning () isi edu wrote:

            Embratel - PIR
            GT-ER    - PIR

[to include the LNCC page]

        Perhaps... If we do that, then the Finn's, Japanese, and
        Italians should do the same... or we should convert everything
        to Korean and read them that way.... :)

        Seriously, if there are folks who want to put up alternative
        languages or standard multi-language support format pages
        (e.g. UNICODE)  I'd think the community would appreciate it.

--
--bill