nanog mailing list archives

Career Opportunity/Technical Challenge

From: netsrch () getback hartley on ca
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:22:01 -0800 (PST)

We are a research firm working with a client that is a major player
in the Internet and WAN remote access business.  If you would be
interested in exploring career opportunities in network engineering
with this organization, please click on
mailto:netsrch () getback hartley on ca and you will receive additional
information.

Net Research

P.S. We've been careful to ensure that this organization is not your
     present employer