nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wcom Fiber Cut Again

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 15:08:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Eric D. Madison wrote:

Looks like there is another large fiber cut in the LA area today.. we are
on reroute at the moment.. only 1 DS3 today.

Year of the Backhoe continues!

Anyone out there using the Wcom ATM backbone for transport?  If so, how
many outages have there been in the last month???

We use clear DS3 and DS1 circuits, and so far last month had 3 outages.

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16