nanog mailing list archives

Re: Not to be alarmist...

From: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 15:21:03 -0400

Some of their servers are working, though we still see tremendous
backlogs..

This is what I heard from Michael Truman:

# begin inclusion

From: "Mike T." <pmd7 () aol net>
Sender: pmd7 () zipcode atg aol com
To: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Subject: Re: Test

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Len Rose wrote:

What the hell happened to your mail servers?

Len,
 We were having some problems with them yesterday, but they're working
today. Thanks fot taking the time to tell us about it.
Thanks,

Have a good one,
*Michael Truman                        postmaster () aol net
*Assistant Postmaster                pmd7 () aol net
*America Online, Inc.
*Postmaster Services--Internet Development and Outreach Technology

# end included