nanog mailing list archives

(Fwd) Re: What's going on?

From: "Sean Rolinson" <snowdog () charm net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:24:32 -5

Hello,

The below post is number 39 for the 'Whats Going On Saga'
(including Vixie's ISP Vs. SPAM Monster, which has yet to spawn a
sequel).  And I would venture to say that 5-10 messages
contained meaningful and not previously posted suggestions or
material that would be helpful to the list.

Here' s my question:  Is it feasable or even possible to moderate a
list of this size??  This list is rather large and see's quite a few
messages daily.  I have 1260 messages since Feb. 10th from this
group.

I like the list and plan on staying subscribed regardless, but I
think some sort of moderation would be helpful to the list.

Just a suggestion...

Sean Rolinson
snowdog () charm net

P.S. Paul, I loved your post about the light bulbs, it was
hilarious...