nanog mailing list archives

RE: info

From: Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () genuity net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:35:44 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Radzwon [SMTP:tony () corp sprintmail com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 1997 12:58 PM
To:   nanog () merit edu
Subject:      info

Hi,
   My name is Tony Radzwon I am a new employee at Sprint Internet
Services. I have recieved a report that was sent to called CIDR. I am
trying to get all the information  about this report that I can find.
was thinking you may have some information about this you could share
with me.If so please e--mail me or page me at 1-800-sprint1
pin#3828941.
Thank you for your time.

P.S. I am also curious what merit.com is.

                                      Thank You

                                      Tony Radzwon
                                Sprint Internet Services
Tony,

I'm pleased to see that Sprint is adding such qualified people to its
Internet group.......

Perhaps if you could follow the thread about "floods", you will get
more insight into CIDR.

Oh, yes, here's the info on merit.com

---  Host:  rs.internic.net  User:  merit.com  ---

Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MERIT2-DOM)
   1600 West Merit Parkway
   South Jordan, UT 84095
   USA

   Domain Name: MERIT.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Hess, Dave  (DH2062)  daveh () MERIT COM
      (801) 253-1600
   Billing Contact:
      Hess, Dave  (DH2062)  daveh () MERIT COM
      (801) 253-1600

   Record last updated on 10-Jul-96.
   Record created on 21-Jul-93.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.XMISSION.COM            198.60.22.2
   NS1.SIERRA.NET             207.135.224.247

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet
Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).

Rodney Joffe
Chief Plumber