nanog mailing list archives

Re: Provider credibility - does it matter? was Re: Inter-provider relations

From: Jian Li <jli () hq si net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:03:12 -0500 (EST)

The point is that GSL's peering policies are radically different from
those of SprintLink, whereas Cable & Wireless seems to have the same
policies worldwide.  Similarly, I know that GSL's prices for transit
used to be much higher than SprintLink's and I suppose still are.

As what I know, GSL's peering policies have two parts, international and
US domestic. The US domestic part is exactly the copy of SprintLink.
International part is based on the idea of traffic localization.

-- jian