nanog mailing list archives

Re: Are there plans to do MBONE broadcasts of the upcoming meeting?

From: randy () psg com (Randy Bush)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 96 08:35 PDT

The plan is get a couple of hubs and string a handful of thinnet lines to
the back of the room for the laptop crowd. People seemed to like this setup
at D.C. so we're going to do that again. There is also a computer lab down
the hall in the adjacent building with a hundred or so machines.

I am sufficiently grateful that I promise to even take your jokes with a
smile.  :-)

Thanks!  As I will be there the previous day, I will even help setup if you
are short thumbs.

randy