nanog mailing list archives

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change (fwd)

From: Avi Freedman <freedman () netaxs com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:02:41 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps a BOF-type thing?

Since it's not hard to *do*, the question is:
What do people want?

And dinner or a room where people can talk more easily than at the meeting
might be better than taking time during the NANOG presentations.

Avi

heh..about the only praying I've done in the last couple years is to ye
ole god of Solaris with my ritual of "Please don't crash! Please don't
crash!!" :*)

Back to the subscribed topic of the day....

Will there be a discusion about the route reflector idea that has
been kicked around at Feb. NANOG?  We will be actively chasing multiple
peering agreements in the 1st quarter and this info would be invaluable.

| Derek Elder         http://www.accessus.net             V.P., CIO |
| djelder () accessus net     accessU.S., Inc.   888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |